Drinking On The Job

By Melissa - Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Last Friday, my colleagues at CM invited me for a steamboat dinner-cum-sleepover at one of the service apartments in town.


I acquiesced to their dinner invitation, but politely declined the sleepover proposal (My bed and I are in a co-dependent relationship, remember?). 

All of us...



That night, we had three tables that were covered with plates upon plates of food choices. All of us weren't big eaters so after one and a half rounds, we were floored... and completely guilty of being gluttons. 

Naturally, the leftovers were saved up and today during lunch time, we had a second round of steamboat (fresh pot of homemade soup, of course) with the remainders. 

Guess what I had (part of Friday night's surplus) after I downed two bowls of steaming soup?

.

.

.

.

.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments