Unwinding with My Favourite Things

By Melissa - Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I returned home from work today feeling mentally exhausted. My entire work day was spent planning, brainstorming, nailing down details and even more planning. I have been in and out of meetings since 8am, with the very last one barely drawing to a close at 5:30pm.


Some of my favourite things tonight...

.

.

.

.

.



- Chanel's Fall beauty and couture magazine (generously sent by Chanel a week ago)

- L'Occitane en Provence's Pure Honey Shea Butter (Slather this on and wake up to the softest skin imaginable... that it will make a baby's bum weep tears of sorrow)

- Aesop's Geranium Leaf Body Cleanser (One of my favourite body cleansers of all time)

- TWG's Silver Moon (Worth every single cent I forked out)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments