A Wind Of Change

By Melissa - Monday, March 02, 2009

Too long have ignorance and complacency clouded my judgement. I am a person who could not be bothered about politics and all the works, but my perspective and view is changed today. I read this particular entry in a blog, of which I am a regular patron, and I am compelled.


Click *here* to read the article.

Compelled to make a difference, to not remain under the proverbial coconut shell and to realise that sometimes, as the author mentioned, it only takes one person, a single soul to bring about a wind of change.

We will never know how far the ripples of our decisions and choices go. All it needs is a gutsy person who would take that first step towards creating a better tomorrow.

Today, I am going to be that gutsy person =)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments