New Addition

By Melissa - Wednesday, December 10, 2008


"Praise the Lord! Baby Christie was born yesterday afternoon at 4.35pm. She's healthy and she looks a lot like Tristan".

This text message just came through 15minutes ago from my good friend, Yean May.



Yean May,
I want you to know I am ecstatic for you and your family. I am certain everyone in the Teng and Khoo family is celebrating this joyous occasion. Congratulations on your safe delivery. The new baby will mean less sleep and more of running around the house, I am sure you will cope just fine. Eventhough we’re miles apart and I would like nothing more than to be there to share this moment with you, know that my prayers and best wishes are for you. I cannot wait for the day when I am able to meet the new addition myself. Till then, do take good care of yourself and send my love to Hooi Jin and the boys..


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments