Growl, Growl

By Melissa - Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
^ That is ravioli. It is a form of pasta usually filled with meat, vegetable or cheese ( Think currypuff, without the curry filling ). When fried, esp the one with cheese filling, take a bite and you're in haven.

I am smacking the biggest pout across my face and I am sulking, like a little 5 year-old. That is because I am having a growling tummy and this Chatty Lass does not like to be deprived of food.

I had my fair share of noodles in soup for dinner but I guess my metabolism is working overtime to digest the food I ingested at top speed. And it does not help at all that Dad is watching Iron Chef at this very moment. I can hear the narrator mentioning, "Ravioli, Caviar, Salmon..." and I think I slobbered on my keyboard.

I am going to ransack the kitchen cabinets and scour the house for some esculent...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments