I miss...

By Melissa - Thursday, October 23, 2008


you.


It has been almost four years (Oh, how quickly time flies!) but it seems just like yesterday when we were strolling down the streets, hand-in-hand with you whispering "I love you, my May" into my ears.

There is so much I wish I had told you.


  • I was touched when you took the effort to buy me lunch, knowing that my hectic timetable left me no chance to get a quick bite.

  • I loved the wonderful smell of your cologne.

  • I loved walking down the streets with you. I loved how your palms felt against mine.

  • I loved the witty jokes that you made. I laughed so much, my stomach and jaw ached. Eventhough some of them were so silly, it made my day so much better and brighter.

  • I treasure the perfume you gave me so much, I take it out just to have a whiff of it every now and then.

  • I cherish the pats on the head, hugs and kisses you gave me. I can still feel the warmness of your hands on my face.

Above it all, I wished I had told you this. I know how much it pained you that I've never verbalise it.

But here it is now, I love you. I did, I still do and I always will.


"First romance, first love, is something so special to all of us, both emotionally and physically, that it touches our lives and enriches them forever."

Rosemary Rogers 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments