This Too Shall Pass

By Melissa - Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The Song of Songs is one of my favourite books in the Bible. Some of my favourite chunks of wisdom for life are found there.


This morning, as I was editing this photograph...

.

.

.

.

.


Picture credit: Daddy. Editing mine. 
(This pic was taken during my parents' recent holiday to Milan and Switzerland.) 


I was reminded of these few verses which were very dear to me some time back:


"See! The winter is past, the rains are over and gone. Flowers appear on the earth, the season of singing has come, the cooing of doves is heard in our land. The fig tree forms its early fruit, the blossoming vines spread their fragrance. Arise, come, my darling; my beautiful one, come with me…"

Song of Songs 2:11-13 (New International Version)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments