Max is glad to be home with his Mummy..

By Melissa - Monday, October 06, 2008

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hi everyone, this is Max here. While my Mummy went on her 'well-deserved' vacation, she left me home alone, all by myself, without food and water....

*smack, smack*

That is the sound of Mummy smacking my cute bottom for exaggerating. She actually sent me to a lovely pet hotel called Sugar Rae at Tanjung Bunga. There, Aunty Kim looked after me for the five days that I was there, and I must say, I was comfortable there.

I actually stayed on ground floor but Aunty Kim said I was too noisy. Well only because everytime the door opened, I thought it was Mummy coming for me, so I called her as loudly as I could. Too bad that I was deemed as noisy so Aunty 'upgraded' me to the first floor with a spectacular view.

I was happy for the first two days, then I begin to miss my Mummy already. Somehow, I got the feeling that Mummy missed me too. My suspicions were proven true as Mummy hugged me so tight that I almost suffocated, whispering in my fluffy ears 'I miss you so much, darling' when she picked me up later on.

Time flew and days passed. And for what semed like eternity, I saw a familiar figure moving towards me from afar. "That can't be Mummy, can it ?", I thought to myself. But as the figure drew closer, it was indeed Mummy. I jumped for bloody joy, of course. I was jumping up and down, all over the place, yelling out 'Mummy' in the best way I know how. I could see Mummy waving at me, calling my name and laughing at my exuberance.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Me, safely snuggled in Mummy's arms



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Caught staring



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is the I-am-getting-annoyed-and-not-amused look I gave Mummy when she kept me in her never-ending photoshoot



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

P/S : Ben is staying over in my place this weekend. His Daddy is Mummy's uncle and we'll be having a slumber party. Yay!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments