TGIF - BBQ Party

By Melissa - Monday, June 02, 2014

Pics from our BBQ Party last Friday (May 30th, 2014)...


.

.

.

.

.


Homemade chicken burger patties. My first attempt at making 'em, and I'm proud to report that my guests were delighted with them.





Open-faced burger, topped with sautéed white button mushrooms.






With mashed potatoes as one of the sides.





Fluffy loveliness - Crisp on the outside, soft and gooey on the inside.


------------


I love hosting intimate dinner parties, where the guests are able to mingle and converse with ease. No awkwardness or any form of pretence, conversations flowing all through the night and heaps of laughter filling the air.

As I sat across from my guests; watching them regale stories, grin and laugh, I'm ever so grateful for true friendships. Can't imagine doing life without them.


***


"True friendship multiplies the good in life and divide its evils."

Baltasar Gracian

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments