The Week In Review - No Other Name, 77, Birthday Invite + Lunch Plate

By Melissa - Friday, July 04, 2014


Monday (June 30th, 2014)

AM: Work.

PM: More work.



Tuesday (July 1st, 2014)

AM: Work

PM: Galloped to the door after being in the office for 10 hours, slithered through traffic and sneaked in some quality time with The Little Sister.


Claypot briyani with chicken.



Wednesday (July 2nd, 2014)

AM: Work. 

Updated my collection of albums on Spotify with Hillsong Worship's latest album, No Other Name. Love my Jesus, and there is no other name more beautiful than His. 





PM: Late tea / super early dinner date with a dear friend


Mee Mamak - Ordered to share.









Thursday (July 3rd, 2014)

AM: Work.

Humor at work goes a long way (even if it's at your own expense), especially when meeting terse deadlines. Thankful for these spritzes of laughter at my workplace


PM: Got home and spotted a package that was addressed to my name. Ripped it apart and my eyes instantly roved to the right half of the document...




... and my heart bounced to the skies, refusing to gravitate back to earth for 10 minutes.


Backstory: I took the day off to revise for the paper, but Procrastination won (what's new) and I studied (crammed in was more like it) for a total of (probably) 4 hours, at most. Passing this paper is definitive proof that I'm quite intelligent God was merciful to me.

After the buzz dialed down a little, I got my hands on creating an invite for the BFF's birthday celebration this weekend. 






Friday (July 4th, 2014)

AM: Work


Noon: Today's lunch plate - my first and only one this week. 


Grilled sausages with chili and honey, sauteed brown button mushrooms & spicy potatoes


I'm mindful that the last time I had processed food was two weeks ago, but because this week was a Complete-1001-Things-ASAP marathon, a visit to the grocer's was unrealizable.





------------



Happy Weekend, everyone!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments