For My Sister on Her 17th Birthday Tomorrow

By Melissa - Wednesday, October 23, 2013




You're unreserved when it comes to showing me how much you care for me (and for everyone else) and you are uninhibited when it comes to your love for me. 

The past two days had been rough for me. I contracted food poisoning early Monday morning and my little angel catered to my every whimper and obliged my every request, without complain. She never left my side - she slept in my room, made her bed beside mine, just to make sure that someone would be around in case I got worse during the night.

Thank you for showing me that a love that is so pure, true and honest - not in the least bit watered down because of our difference in character or diluted by our occasional spars - exists... I am more than honoured to be loved by you. 

When you came into my life 17 years ago, I knew that my life was irrevocably changed... for the better. 


----------


Happy 17th Birthday, baby girl!

Love you more than all the stars in the sky,
Jie Jie

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments