This Week's Lunch Plates - Chicken, Mash, Greens + Soup

By Melissa - Friday, June 27, 2014


Monday (June 23rd, 2014)

A lazy person's comfort food: Grilled sausages marinated with chili and honey, wilted spinach and mash (topped with sauteed white button mushrooms).





Tuesday (June 24th, 2014)

The haze is back with a mounting vengeance, and my body didn't take it too well. I went to the doctor's, returned home a little while after, popped in my meds and slid under the covers to recuperate. 

The best sort of fuel that my body needed for the day was a bowl of hot soup, some greens and a little rice.





Friday (June 27th, 2014)

Finally felt well enough to tinkle up my pots and pans, and cooked a little. 


Roasted chicken breast with honey and soy, wilted spinach + mashed potatoes with mushroom gravy.






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments