The Weekend That Was - Ribs, Youths and Formal Invites

By Melissa - Monday, May 26, 2014


Friday (May 23rd, 2014)

AM: Work.

PM: Zoomed home after work. Jumped into the shower for a quick bath and I was on my way out with my Mumma for grocery shopping. We bought some ribs and russet potatoes at the market, so this was dinner...


Team effort - My mum was on the ribs, and I made the 'tatoes.


Saturday (May 24th, 2014)

AM: Slept in till 10am. One of the rare occasions when I get to stay under the covers long enough to tune out from the rest of the world (although only for a little while). 

Noon: Reluctantly tore myself away from my bed's embrace, shuffled to the bathroom and got ready. Lunch, and dessert with one of my two favourites...







These youths have my heart.


Sunday (May 25th, 2014)

AM: Church.

PM: My bestie and I have this little tradition - For every event that I'd like her to attend (other than our hangout sesh-s), she has requested for a formal invite to be sent her way via Whatsapp. A little wacky, I know. I do it anyway because I love her and her goofiness.

An invi (purely created with Aurelia Bea) for our soiree this Friday...

.

.

.

.

.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments