Separation Anxiety Cured!

By Melissa - Wednesday, May 07, 2014


Because...

.

.

.

.

.


She's back! From her week-long holiday in China


------------


I made Annie promise not to get me anything from her trip, but as soon as I got into the car, she handed me these:


She knows that I abhor the finger-flicking feline (otherwise known as Hello Kitty), but her rationale for getting the gift for me anyway was that there are Hershey's chocolates stored in it, which worked. The woman knows me well.


We were both hankering for some Thai food last night. So, we visited Golden Triangle, ordered a feast and our longings were placated. 


Appetiser:


The prawn cakes were crispy on the outside, and tastefully fluffy on the inside. I liked that there wasn't any prawn odour when I sliced into 'em.



Dinner was (we ordered to share):


The dish was easy on the eyes, but unfortunately not up to par for our taste buds. The both of us agreed that the fried rice was lacking in flavour.





Spicy and creamy tomyam broth with a mildly sourish tinge (just enough for my palate), with shrimps and glass noodles. This was mouthwateringly good. I'm planning to come back to the restaurant for more of this.


------------



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments