Treasure in a Friendship

By Melissa - Thursday, October 14, 2010

There is this old Jewish saying, "Whoever finds a faithful friend finds a treasure."

I don't know the dude (or dudette) that wrote it, but he/she is right.

I was reading The Bible when I came across a card given to me years ago. This is what it says,

---------------

"Hey buddy!

Just want to drop you a note before SPM. Thank you so much for being a pal, someone I can talk to in times of problems, or to say someone that help me out of my problems. Thank you for sharing all you have with me. I'm really grateful for the things you've done. Your sweet kindness helps me through all the rough times. Thanks.

Agape, Kelf."

{Dated: November 19th, 2006.}

---------------

Dear Baby,

You are deeply missed and cherished treasure.

With love and hugs,
Melissa.

*

Related posts:

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments