Happy 21st, Kelfy

By Melissa - Saturday, September 18, 2010



Baby, you're adorable.


Dearest Kelfy (MY best of best),

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY!

I recall of us gaily talking about growing up and all the things we’d like to do when I had sleepovers at your place. Well, right now, we are on our way to accomplish some of the dreams we’ve shared to each other over pillow talks.

Looking at our friendship, only one thing comes to mind: I am INDUBITABLY blessed.

What I had done to ever deserve a friend like you and to have this treasure I can call friendship with you, I will never know why and how.

But this I promise, come what may in life, I will always have you in my heart. All the love shown, care lavished and time spent together are so close to my heart.

You’re SO precious and I love you very much. Take care, Baby.

Your best of best,
Melissa.

*


I named them: (L) Babycakes, (R) Sugarpops


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments