Happy Birthday, Kelfy

By Melissa - Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Baby,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

Today is your 19th birthday and I wish you a very blessed birthday. 19 years old.. We have been friends for more than half of those years and I know that I am blessed to have you in my life.

We were friends since the Sunday School days and I'm glad our friendship not only lasts but got stronger as we grew. You were there for me when there was no one, You were there to hold my hand and tell me it was alright even when it was not, You comforted me during some of the most difficult times in my life, You laughed at my jokes eventhough they were really dumb and didn't make an inch of sense AND You are really a BEST FRIEND.

I truly treasure our friendship and words by itself are not enough for me to express how much I appreciate you. For instance, this year for my birthday, you made me a card and used words (describing who I am, to you that is) to form the letters of my name. And you got me some of my favourite stuff, Rocky and Kit Kat. When I saw the card, I shed tears. I was moved. Very moved.

I hope that there will be more Sushi King days and also movie-watching dates ahead of us. All in all, I look forward to just hang out and share with you my thoughts and passions, and to hear yours in return.

Just want to let you know,

I love you, buddy..

"A friend is someone who loves you for who you are, at all times, no matter what happens, stands by with you through thick and thin, is not afraid to tell you when you're being silly and tells you everything will be alright, even when all hell has broken loose"


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments