Reply to an Open-Letter

By Melissa - Monday, August 10, 2009

Every morning (afternoon, where holidays are concerned) to get my engine all revved up for the day, I plunk down in front of the comp for approximately 30mins to check up on the latest updates on celebrity gossip as well as do a swift drop in (staying long enough to say 'Hi' sometimes) at my favourite sites.


Saw this (look below) at one of my favourite blogspots.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
See the entire post here.



Just so you can see it better

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Debra,

You are also my first real friend in college. I like how we compliment each other, you being completely nuts and me, being me.

Plus, you should give it a rest with the chicken thigh. It was epic, one to remember as part of college life. We made our mark in the library, we would forever be remembered by the stain you caused *grins*

I know this is your way of saying you miss and appreciate me.

Back at you.

Date you next week =)

P/S: It was potato salad, love. Not mashed potatoes.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

14 comments