The Week In Review - No Rest For The Weary, Funny Ad, Salmon + Field Trip for Work

By Melissa - Friday, October 10, 2014


Monday (Oct 6th, 2014)

AM - PM: One-nighter in KL for Israel Houghton's worship concert. More about the stunning night *here*.



Tuesday (Oct 7th, 2014)

AM: Day off from work, which is really code for working on-the-go and working from home.

I was awake by 7am, we set out from KL at 7:45am and at precisely 8am, I was on a teleconference with my team back in Penang.


Noon: Managed to sneak in a little shut-eye on the way back, which was God-sent really, because my hope for an afternoon nap on my off day got stomped all over by Work. He's a fierce and jealous lover, this one.


PM: I've become so glued and dependent on my devices because of Work (the madness is unending) that Aurelia Bea and Aelwen have morphed from being tools of entertainment to becoming my lifeline to Work.

When it's late and I'm all alone with my thoughts in a dark room, I often wonder about the evolution of technology and of its (favorable or adverse, your pick) effect to society...  



Wednesday (Oct 8th, 2014)

AM: Gave breakfast a miss and dived headfirst into the pool of Work that was waiting for me.


Noon: Lunch plate - English breakfast muffins with scrambled eggs and sausages.








Thursday (Oct 9th, 2014)

AM: Breakfast bowl - Cereal (not pictured).


Noon: Lunch plate - Baked sweet and spicy salmon on a bed of wilted spinach and tomato rice.











Friday (Oct 10th, 2014)

AM: Awfully hazy morning for a field trip, but we needed to recce several locations in Penang for an upcoming photo shoot. So, off we went...

There are quite a number of pictures on that link, but this is my favourite of the lot:





PM: Dinner plate - Baked salmon and stir-fried potatoes with Shimeiji mushrooms.








  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments