Chanel's Christmas Collection Launch Party

By Melissa - Saturday, October 11, 2014

Received an invitation for this party several weeks back and in spite of my busy schedule, it was impossible to pass on this offer so I gleefully agreed to attend it.

After this week's full-on psycho work handling, I'm pretty over the moon about this morning's speckle of spoiling.

The event was from 10:30am till 12:30pm at Rasa Sayang Resort and Spa, Penang.





There were canapes and pitchers of fresh fruit juice in every corner of the ballroom for us (the guests) to help ourselves to. 





A little while later, we were introduced to Chanel's latest skincare products and this year's Christmas make-up collection. And I must say, I already have my eye on a few of the items in the collection. 











After learning about the products and testing out the collection (love the wearable colours), we were given a crash course on wine. 


Roderick, the wine sommelier.





Pinot Noir for breakfast. I could get used to this. 


Alas, my favourite part for any beauty event - Pampering (makeover, a shoulder massage and a manicure) and the brand's goodie bag.













  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments