The Week In Review - Melissa's Food Shop, Mulberries Compote + Chap Goh Meh Feast

By Melissa - Friday, March 06, 2015

Monday (March 2nd, 2015)

AM: Work.


PM: After-dinner decadence (courtesy of my aunt)...





Tuesday (March 3rd, 2015)

AM: Breakfast, complimentary from Strawberry Shortcake.





PM: Standing date with my bestie.





Wednesday (March 4th, 2015)

AM: Silenced the deafening cries of my alarm, rolled over to pick up Aurelia Bea and this was my first WA message of the day... Read more about Melissa's Food Shop with Foot Baths *here*.


Pic taken and sent by Archangel (who's in South Africa, at the moment).


Breakfast was organic yoghurt, homemade mulberries compote + cucumber-pineapple juice with aloe vera and chia seeds.





Noon: Lunch - Lotus root soup.





Thursday (March 5th, 2015)

AM: Work.


PM: Chap Goh Meh (15th and final day of the lunar new year) feast with my family.





For one night only, I left Calories Counting at the door and indulged in a bowl of bubur cha cha (sweet potato soup, which is richly flavoured with thick coconut milk).





Friday (March 6th, 2015)

AM: Work


PM: The weekend couldn't come soon enough. My bed and I are planning to get reacquainted; it wouldn't be like the old days, but it's alright... We're good with taking things slow.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments