The Week In Review - Sunrise, T-Shit, Gluten-Free Pancakes + Goodbyes are Never Easy

By Melissa - Friday, January 23, 2015



Monday (Jan 19th, 2015)

AM: Work.


PM: Catch-up sesh with a very dear young friend.





Tuesday (Jan 20th, 2015)

AM: Nature's way of saying good morning...





Noon: Mid-day funny story, brought to you by Chatty Lass.


----------

Venue - CM's Marketing Meeting Room.
Time - 12:00pm.

----------


My boss: We need to come up with the A&P budget for... *voice trails off*

Me: *stares at the Excel sheet on the LCD TV (via AirPlay and Apple TV, of course) and bursts out laughing* HAHAHAHAHA.

My boss: *raises eyebrow* And, what is it that you're laughing about?

Me: You wrote t-SHIT instead of t-shirt. *wipes away tears of laughter* HAHAHAHA.

My boss: *laughs* YOU wrote this!

Me: *laughs even more* There's no way that you are pining this on me. I don't make such mistakes.

My boss: *laughs and rolls his eyes*



PM: Ladies' night-out - Ma, The Little Sister and me.



Wednesday (Jan 21st, 2015)

AM: Breakfast - Gluten-free (and sugar-free!) banana oatmeal pancakes.





PM: Super late lunch because I was out of the office to attend a funeral and afterwards, a quick drop-in to the hospital to visit a dear ex-church member. How my heart shattered and my eyes watered when I approached the hospital bed...

Zoomed off for home after work to meet up with two of my favourite people for dinner at the best North Indian cuisine restaurant on the island. 







Dinner spread.



Thursday (Jan 22nd, 2015)

AM - PM: Day off. Like clockwork, Work decided to butt in and demand for my attention.



Friday (Jan 23rd, 2015)

AM: Breakfast - Chai Kueh (steamed vegetable dumplings), courtesy of a family friend.





Noon: Lunch - Soup.


PM: Another wake service to attend later tonight. Second one in a week.

Goodbyes are never easy, but some goodbyes are more difficult than others. Enjoy Heaven and dancing with angels in Eternity. Till we meet again some day...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments