This Week's Breakfast Bowl + Lunch Plates - Soup, Chocolate Ganache + Chicken Parmigiana

By Melissa - Friday, July 11, 2014


Wednesday (July 9th, 2014)

The weather has been intemperate lately and my body is having a difficult time keeping up with it. That translates to: splitting headache and sinus.

I've been chugging down water like a choo-choo train and choosing what I ingested was a top priority for me.

I decided to chop up some onions, carrots and potatoes, throw them into a pot filled with chicken broth and let the ingredients simmer for a bit.

An hour later...






Thursday (July 10th, 2014)

Breakfast: Fruit + cereal mix.





Lunch: Leftover soup from yesterday.


Tea: Perfect tea time treat to quell my sweet tooth tendencies, courtesy of my colleague. 





Friday (July 11th, 2014)

Lunch: Chicken Parmigiana - Skinny version (read: NO coating of egg and breadcrumbs, NO deep-frying - baked the slab of chicken breast instead, and minus the chicken skin), boiled broccoli and a scoop of potato salad.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments