This Is Why I Don't Shop For Clothes Online

By Melissa - Monday, June 02, 2014

Modernity is incredible. Being able to purchase items from the other side of the world and have them delivered right to my doorstep is one of the little luxuries in life which makes me weirdly happy.


But, online clothes shopping and I have never really kicked off. Thus far, I've only bought ONE piece of dress from an online boutique and I spent days fretting over 101 details.

A week later, the dress arrived - The fit wasn't great, the quality of the dress was pretty lousy and I wore it for a grand total of ONE time (I can't even wear the said dress now. It's too huge for me. I'd have to send it for a major alteration overhaul if I want to wear it again).

The only consolation to my first (and probably last) online clothes purchase was that it looked as it should - the hues on my dress matched what was displayed on the website.

However, not everyone is as fortunate (or as finicky) as me. Take this girl for example...

.

.

.

.

.


Saw this on Twitter and I was involuntarily sent into a laughing fit.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments