Happy First of 2013!

By Melissa - Tuesday, January 01, 2013

My body is crying out for a much needed rest, but I thought that I'd jump in on the 'Let's Welcome 2013 with a Blog Post' bandwagon and write a little before I head for a warm shower and crawl under the sheets.

I would be remiss if I did not begin 2013 with a heart full of gratitude for all that has happened in 2012.

I am two months shy of two years since The Big Move, and that has been one of the most massive changes in my life, to date. And through this period of time, HE has sustained me, provided for me, kept me safe, led me, taught me and showed me more than ever that come what may, His promises are real and forever.

Last night, while gathering with my church members who were enthusiastically exuberant in counting down the seconds till 2013, I couldn't help but cry a little; tears of thanks for God's overwhelming kindness and reminder of His call on my life.

For all the things to come, I will be grateful.

I pray for health and favour, love and joy, wisdom and peace over your lives. 

Happy First of 2013!




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments