An End and A New Beginning

By Melissa - Saturday, December 31, 2011


"Nothing else matters, nothing in this world will do
Jesus, You're the center
Everything revolves around You
Jesus, You"


I shared this song here after watching Hillsong's 25th Conference podcasts.

All that is within me was so blessed with this song then, and now, months later, the lyrics of the song has taken root in my heart. Deep and firm. Whom the song is about, I am crazy about Him. I was then, and even more so now.

I'm ending 2011 with one of the most exciting, challenging, scary, mind-blowing, unbelievable.... (Too many adjectives. I should stop now. I think you get the idea.) decisions I have ever made in my life. I hope to share about it one day here at Chatty Lass. Till that day comes, please keep me in your prayers.

I'm starting, beginning, spear-heading, jumping onto 2012 the only way I know how: With HIM being the center of it all.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments