A Camera with an Uncharged Battery

By Melissa - Thursday, August 18, 2011


NEVER. EVER. DO. THAT. EVER!


Especially not when you have bought a new dress for a special occasion, spent time getting your hair done and a little over an hour plastering your face with make-up - checking and re-checking your make-up under natural and dimmed lighting, and going DIY on falsies.


{bashes head into a nearby wall}


It's a tragedy.

Fortunately, all is not lost. The bride has FINALLY received the pictures from her photographers and I received ONE shot of myself in my royal purple dress.

You WILL have to squint a little bit, but I assure you that it is worth it. After all, a few minutes of squinting won't cost you crow's feet (I think).



Click to enlarge.


*


You can read about the wedding {here}.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments