Shen + Pam - July 9th, 2011.

By Melissa - Monday, July 11, 2011


Picture extracted from Melsong.


*


Dearest Ky-Shen and Pam,

Thank you for honouring me with the privilege of worship leading on your Big Day. It was my delight and pleasure to do so.

Pam,

Thank you for your friendship; the sharing (of plans, dreams, hopes, girly chatter, advice and life lessons) sessions we've had (for the most part) over karaoke and late night drives. I am blessed to call you my friend, and even more blessed to be able to do life with you.

I pray that your home will always be filled with laughter and joy, peace and love.

With love and tight hugs,
Melissa.

P/S: Now that the Royal Wedding of The Century is over, do you think you can hurry up and beat Kate Middleton's (not as attractive and frankly, as popular, as her sister, Pippa's) rear end and procreate? I sure would love to have some more baby time, it's essential for my mental health. Thank you very much. :p

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments