Our Last Meal at Hoagies

By Melissa - Saturday, August 20, 2011

Penangites would not know what Hoagies is. It is only like THE BEST sandwich place, E.V.E.R.

I thought Subway was cool, but Hoagies kicks and stomps over Subway's rear end on any given day.

Allow me to share with you 5 (really good) reasons why Hoagies is hands down, no argument (don't argue with me, I warn you; unless you want your head to be served on a platter for me to have as dinner) the coolest sandwich joint in town.


#1. It is more price efficient than Subway (The daily sub RM 7.50 promotion only comes with A sandwich and nothing else). For that same amount, I could get a sandwich AND a drink at Hoagies.

#2. They have better-tasting bread. Subway's bread is drier and I don't like my bread tasting like the bark of a tree; I like 'em soft and fluffy.

#3. They have CHEESE sauce.

#4. They have CHEEEEESSSEEEE sauce.

#5. They have CHEEEESSSSEEEEEEEE sauce.


Here's a picture of the four of us having our last meal at Hoagies (at the time of this picture-taking, we had no idea that that meal would be our last).



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments