Fuchsia Sheets

By Melissa - Wednesday, February 23, 2011

For as long as I could remember, I have never been the girly sort of gal. I never liked ribbons in my hair, I detest wearing high heels (although I wear them on occasion because they make my legs look thinner and miles longer) and I loathe pastel hues.

Before you write me off, I will admit that babies make my insides go all mushy, I adore puppies and baby talk to them (I baby-talked Max all the time, and it drove my parents nuts. For instance, "Come here, Mumma's widdle baybee bumkins") and I have a secret childhood dream of marrying Prince Charming in a picturesque (castle included) background.

But pink, pink was never my colour. All shades in the family of pink I shudder to imagine and shun.

However, right now, sitting across the room, I look up from my laptop and I am totally digging my fuchsia sheets.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments