As Long I Live,

By Melissa - Tuesday, September 07, 2010


my heart will belong to you.


Such are the words uttered by Kristian Anderson, 35, who has been undergoing chemotherapy since he was diagnosed with cancer in October 2009.

A promise of devotion and a pledge of loyalty, all under the banner of undying love.

He made this video (watch below) for his wife of seven years, Rachel, as a birthday present and a thank you for her support.





My tears were shed by the buckets, watching the video.

Losing my maternal granny and paternal gramps to cancer, my heart goes out to the Andersons.

At one of the most difficult times and trying situation any family could go through, I see love in abundant.

I believe it is the love of Christ (yes, he's a Christian) that was shed abroad in Kris' heart.

*

Check out Kristian Anderson's blog {here}.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments