Sweets & Notes

By Melissa - Thursday, September 02, 2010

I stayed up till a little past 4am two nights ago because I was driven by the desire to write notes and make gift packs.

Needless to say, I slept in late the next day.

But, deep within, I felt satisfied, contented.

I haven't been making cards for a very long time.

I used to be the girl who would write or make little tokens and notes, to give away. Cards of all sorts, bookmarks, lengthy letters - I loved spending my time; penning down my thoughts, words of love and encouragement.

I still love doing it; only now, I can do it on The Internet as well.

It's never the same, though - the joy of articulating what is in my heart on paper, feeling the pen between my fingers, the snipping and gluing (and getting some on my fingers) - Pure bliss.

To date, I've kept every single piece of note, card or love letter ever written to me.

And, I do read them, every once in awhile. I treasure them, heaps.



The Midnight Project.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments