My Awesome God

By Melissa - Sunday, June 13, 2010

I truly believe the God I worship, serve and dedicate my life to is phenomenally mind-blowing. Words will never do justice, but it comes across as an avenue for me to express my gratitude in the best way I know how.

In spending more time with Him, I have begun to hear the heartbeat of God. To have a revelation of what He desires to establish in His earthly kingdom.

The Bride of Christ must be pure, blameless and holy, awaiting the coming of her Bridegroom.

To live a life which is pure, blameless and holy comes from a CHOICE MADE, tough as it is, difficult as it is to stick to it. It comes from a decision secured - to live a life without compromise, set apart COMPLETELY for His plans and purposes.

It is truly heartbreaking and devastating to see Christians who know God, who have heard so much of Him, experienced Him yet let their desires get better of them.

I wrote of this before, I believe that freedom comes from a life that is absolutely surrendered to God, wholeheartedly trusting Him in ways that our human intellect may not comprehend. However, choose to have faith in things UNSEEN. The results and fruits of it are tremendous!

My heart is aching, hungry for more of Him. More of His power, His spirit and for His glory to be made manifest in my life, in my family, in my church, in my community and in this nation.

I desire for the WEIGHT of His glory to come upon us, to be held captive for hours; just gazing upon the beauty of the Lord (Psalm 27).

He is all that I need, He is all that you need and He is all that matters.

My desire for you, my Dear Reader, is that as you read this entry, it will convict you, it will capture your heart and it wills you to love Him with ALL of you. His love is seriously BETTER than life (Psalm 63).

I’m off to another exciting week.

I will be sharing again this weekend in Youth Impact’s Worship Workshop on true worship and worship leading. Then, leading worship on Sunday for Father’s Day. Blissfully packed weekends.


Much love,
Mel.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments