21st at Chicago Rib House

By Melissa - Thursday, June 10, 2010


No, not mine. I celebrated mine almost two months ago. Let me get to whose it is in a little bit.







Red Hot BBQ Chicken

Verdict: The chicken breasts were well marinated and oh-so-tender. (I don't mind having lean meat, I much prefer it compared to thighs or drumsticks.)

The potatoes, however, tasted a little bland. The mashed potatoes was particularly disappointing. I didn't like it. There was too much butter added, and too little seasoning as well as herbs. The baked 'tatoe was not too bad, with a dollop of sour cream.



Mushroom Swiss Burger

Verdict: I loved this! It was SO delicious.

The pork patty was flavourful, succulent and juicy; served on a bed of lettuce, tomatoes and onions.

On top of the patty was sauteed button mushrooms (delish!) and melted cheese.

I loved the fries (but I couldn't finish 'em). They were loaded with fluffy potatoes on the inside (unlike the ones at McD).



Here's another picture of the burger, after I dissected (halved, if you prefer) it.



My beautiful friend, Annie; the birthday lass. :)

P/S: Dearest Annie,

Thanks for the lunch treat, sweetheart. Our friendship has only gotten better in time (8 years and counting!). You are precious and irreplaceable. I love you.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments