To three precious angels,

By Melissa - Monday, June 08, 2009


Joshua

Beneath your crazy exterior (which never ceases to amaze me, I have to admit) is a man who is passionate about the things of God, so faithful in serving. Throughout my years of serving with you, I can only say one thing: I am blessed, very blessed.

Thanks, thanks for being who you are.


Rachel

My beautiful girl, you have been an infallible source of encouragement to me. The love you've showered to me will be forever etched on my heart. Love you heaps.


Ruth

My little baby, and blanket grabber (You snitched the entire comforter yesterday night, I was freezing. If I did start to babble, it was because I was drifting off to La-La Land. *grins*). In so many ways, we are alike. Perhaps that is the reason of us being able to share to one another without hesitation or qualms. I love you lots. =)

P/S: I will update you, don't you worry (Even if it means calling you and raking up my phone bill) *winks*

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments