Much Needed Therapy...

By Melissa - Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Gah, I am just itching to spend some of my moolah and go on serious retail therapy... I haven't been doing much shopping lately, not because I don't want to, I just can't seem to align my time.

My eyebrows are out of shape (Stray hairs are growing and I always like my eyebrows to remain in their perfectly arched shape), my wardrobe is full of clothes which have been repeatedly worn (Not that I mind, especially my Little Black Dress and my pair of black skinny jeans which I love to bits and hope to wear till I die, even then I hope that can be my last attire wor ), I've run though all my heels (and I have quite a sizeable collectio ) and I need to replenish some of my make-up products.

Hopefully, when I meet Annie on Friday (and I think I will smother and suffocate you with hugs *grins*), I can accomplish all of that which I have said, plus catch the movie, Pink Panther 2...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments