Two months

By Melissa - Tuesday, January 20, 2009

That is the amount of holidays I've scored because of an endeavour which I have conquered and completed with much glory sometime back. I am taking full advantage of my holidays, mind you...

Also, I am currently in a relationship, or so I've been told. Interesting relationship this one, I am supposedly attached with no clue whatsoever about it. Maybe I've knocked my head against a brick wall and received a temporary memory lapse or a subdural hematoma. I will uncover the mystery, be enlightened about this relationship tomorrow and keep you in the loop about it.

P/S: I've been working on the Arwen Undomiel diary. Won't take much longer for it to be up and running, ready to be read, this I promise...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments