I am a very happy gal..

By Melissa - Friday, November 07, 2008

On a lighter note, I made a purchase this afternoon that made me feel oh-so-girly and I had a huge grin across my face till now.

Allow me to enlighten you,

Having long, thick lashes is every woman's dream. And for those with authentic Chinese heritage (Myself especially), it will only remain as a dream as we look onto those blessed with beautiful lashes, curved upwards. Not only do we have a sparse lash line, they are slanted downwards (I blame it all on Newton's gravity).



BUT,
I have found a solution!


Presenting,
.
.
.
.
.
.

STAGE PRO LASH CURLER
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us





I'll let you into a shot I've taken of my lashes and you'll know what I mean.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us







Sky-high curved lashes have been made accessible to me. 


Ahh, my day is made...


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments