Busy bee...

By Melissa - Friday, November 14, 2008

Many of you might be oblivious to the meaning of your name, but I take names seriously. Melissa means 'bee' in Greek and I have lived up to my name this particular week as I have been so busy, I am so drained and worn out.

Due dates for assignments have been pouring in, brain-storming for presentations with moots that I do not agree with, has to be done, all in the name of education.

I have to go off and do some last minute checks on my work albeit the fact that what I would love to do right now is have a cup of chamomile tea and go to bed.

Goodnight, and be happy that you are able to catch your forty winks so you do not have to look like a panda with a pepperoni pizza for your face tomorrow...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments