The Week In Review - Banana Berries, JZ & JJ, 12-Hr Work Days + Missed Opportunity

By Melissa - Friday, October 03, 2014


Monday (Sept 29th, 2014)

AM: Returned to the daily grind after a rather packed (but fulfilling) weekend. I zombied my way to my cubicle and nearly made my face a wall decal. This accumulated lack of sleep thing is beginning to make me a little loopy.

If a brain spa existed, I'd sign up for a plan in a heartbeat.

This was breakfast:






Tuesday (Sept 30th, 2014)

AM: Breakfast bowl - Greek yoghurt with bananas, mulberries, blueberries, mango puree and chia seeds.





Noon: Worked through lunch hour. Fabricated non-existent nutrients in my head and hoped that if I imagined hard enough, my body would actually conjure up some vitamins in my instant cup noodles. 


PM: Received my paycheck for the month, which almost pays well enough to justify working me to my bone and almost makes the pain worth my while. 

Onto happier things later that night... Catch-up with Tinki Talks and Baby Time with JZ and his little brother, 11-day old, Baby JJ.







JZ's eyelashes *swoons*





Stealing a cuddle with Baby JJ before his feed.



Wednesday (Oct 1st, 2014)

AM: Up at 6am and in the office by 6:40am. Midnight call from my boss the night before, about last minute work stuff.


Noon: Tomyam fried rice with a sunny side up (well done).





PM: Worship led for prayer meeting. Returned home after and saw this complimentary pampering opportunity waiting for me...





... which I would have gladly seized if I was back in KL.




Thursday (Oct 2nd, 2014)

AM - PM: 12-hour work day, second time this week. Lost count on the number of times this occurrence showed up the month before.

Maneuvered through traffic and reached home by 7:45pm. There was no time to be wasted, so I hastily gobbled down dinner and was out again at 8:15pm for a dress fitting. While I was on the road, I received a work call and the rest, they say, is history...




Friday (Oct 3rd, 2014)

AM: Breakfast bowl - Golden and green kiwis, blueberries and chia seeds with Greek yoghurt.





Noon: Gleefully waiting for nightfall to come, because a little bit of home is paying me a visit and staying the weekend at mi casa.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments