The Weekend That Was - City Transformation Team Meeting, Thai + Little Tots

By Melissa - Monday, September 29, 2014


Saturday (Sept 27th, 2014)

AM: Work event the night before.





By the time I got home, it was way past dinner time and all I had in mind was to stand under the shower for a little longer than I'd normally do and snuggle up to my bed afterwards. Some 30 mins after I was home, a work email requiring my immediate attention totally squelched every form of relaxation plans I had. 

Groggily woke up the next morning to attend a City Transformation Team meeting.





I drove home after the meeting; excited for 2015 and grateful to be given an opportunity to do one of the things in life that I love most.


PM: Road trip to Alor Setar with my family, to visit my third aunt's first grandchild.






Sunday (Sept 28th, 2014)

AM: Church.

Noon: Zoomed off to Mi-Chelle's after a quick bite. We're working on a new project and I'm tremendously excited about it. More details soon!

It sucks that we don't live that far from each other, but our hectic schedules mean that I only get to spend time with her little tots once every 1-2 months














Arts and craft with air-dry clay


Baby Time with these two munchkins is an amazing way to soul-soothe after several immensely demanding work weeks.

I spent my Sunday afternoon smooching the both of them, cuddling Ryan, letting Kyra give me a hair makeover, read her a book as she lay in my lap and shimmied up to me a little while later. My heart melted to a blob of happy goo almost instantaneously. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments