The Weekend That Was - Working Trip In The City

By Melissa - Monday, August 24, 2015

Remember when I mentioned about my schedule looking like a can of spam till the end of the month; packed to the brim with hardly any room to breathe? That meant traveling and working on weekends as well.

I have just returned to the island and in two days' time, I'll be heading off to KL once again for a trip abroad, which I am very much looking forward to. No time like the present, truly.

Thankfully, the little (good) things which came along the way managed to placate the sting of having to work on my two days off, such as...


1. A room upgrade to a sumptuous deluxe room for one






2. With a bath tub to soak in and therapeutically melt the day's worries away






3. A striking view of the city to wake up to






4. My breakfast done just right






5. With the exception of slight foreseen concerns, the event went without a hitch.

The only downside? The weather was scorching and I forgot to pack along my sunscreen. Both my arms are now chargrilled and very well done. 


CM's sponsored hot air balloon rising in the air.





View of the grounds from up above.









6. Only the best ramen in town for dinner, where every last drop was savoured.


Ippudo's Akamaru Shinaji with soft-boiled egg and pork belly.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments