The Weekend That Was - In Photos

By Melissa - Monday, December 30, 2013

My days have been monumentally packed with work, after-work frivolities and family engagements since before Christmas, up till now. And, it will continue to be so for the next fortnight.


So, here's a quick recap of the weekend that was… (Pics taken with Aurelia Bea.)

.

.

.

.

.


Friday (Dec 27th, 2013)

AM: Work - Last working day of 2013. Whoopee!

PM: Belated Christmas dinner with my best friend.




We decided on Italian beforehand, and even the sinfully gratifying tiramisu comes second to the company of my high school bestie. We laughed, bucket loads and that made my heart immensely happy. 


Saturday (Dec 28th, 2013)

AM: Baby time with Kyra and Ryan.









These two little cherubs are growing up way too fast. I spent my afternoon getting my hair done - Kyra is quite the budding hairstylist, giving out tons of cuddles and kisses, and getting heaps in return (loved my drool-soaked shoulders). 


PM: Date night with the handsomest man in town. 
(I was my Daddy's date for a wedding dinner that night.)





Sunday (Dec 29th, 2013)

AM: Church.

PM: Colleague's wedding dinner.









I went full-on vintage earlier tonight - Sparkly dress (LOVED the low-scoop back big time), winged eyeliner and red lips. 

It's a look that I don't often sport (I've always been of the impression that red lips might seem a little OTT and garish on my skin tone) but judging by the compliments tonight's look has garnered, I may venture to bring it about more often. 


----------





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments