Reminder from This AM's Devotion

By Melissa - Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Just when I thought that the dreams that were in my heart seemed so distant and far away, I am reminded that in all things, He is still in control; be it if I were up in the mountain or down in the valley. And, the safest place to be is to be right smack in the will of God.


Fresh perspectives to enduring dreams:

- Having a vision doesn't mean that it will instantly appear. God is as interested in the process of vision as He is in the end result.

- Find a balance between contentment and ambition.

- Learn to enjoy where you are on the way to where you're going.



"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

(Jeremiah 29:11 - New International Version)  

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments