Living With Guys

By Melissa - Saturday, March 10, 2012

For the past one year, I have been living in the same house with three guys (hereafter known as 'The Housemates').

I learned A. WHOLE. LOT in that one year.

To sum a year's worth of lessons: Guys are... unruly.disorderly.stinky.messy.dirty... so on and so forth.

I pried the refrigerator door open earlier today and noticed that one of The Housemates had acquired some alcoholic beverages.





I was observing the bottle's design and I twirled it clockwise to have a better view of the entire design.

As I was turning the bottle, I let out a silent gasp and slammed the refrigerator shut.

It was because I saw this...

.

.

.

.

.





... floating inside the unopened bottle.


*gags*


Guys... *facepalm*


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments