Cooking Again!

By Melissa - Monday, March 12, 2012

I put off cooking for the first two weeks when I came back to KL. I ate out for every meal and I embraced not going grocery shopping, not needing to prepare ingredients and ESPECIALLY not doing the dishes.

Before the two weeks was up, I was hankering for home-cooked food. I wanted to go grocery shopping, I wanted to slice, dice and chop and I wanted to do the dishes. (Alright, for the last one, maybe 'wanted' isn't the most apt of words to use; 'willing' would be more appropriate.)

This was tonight's (and don't mind me saying it) home-cooked dinner PLUS dessert.




P/S: How GOOD is Kinder Bueno? Where have I been all this time? From now on, I'll be alternating between Kit Kat and Kinder Bueno. OR, I could just have 'em both. =p

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments