Quick Check-In - The Week, Thus Far

By Melissa - Thursday, February 09, 2012



Had a night of home-cooked dinner (My mum cooked and it was SO good), fellowship and ample of laughter on Sunday night.

And, Baby Chloe was there; chubby, cheeky and incredibly chirpy.


Little sweetheart.


I stayed over. The next morning...



Breakfast (What a spread!)...

.

.

.

.

.

with a view


The sky was as blue as a cornflower.


Two nights ago, my girls and I went for a food road trip. Look below for the damage done. I sincerely fear the day of reckoning (for any girl, that would be the day she realises that she can't fit into her favourite top/jeans/dress).


Link


A couple of hours later, I returned home to find one of my old notepads lying around with a quote I scribbled on it some time ago. It was such a precious and timely reminder.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments