Omnipresent

By Melissa - Sunday, February 12, 2012

Throughout this entire week, this word has been embedding itself into my heart and spirit.

He IS omnipresent - Always, always with us. And, I love that about Him.

I was listening to Pr. Tim Hall's podcast entitled 'Faith' earlier this week when His sweet presence just SO filled the car. I was feeling a little too overwhelmed to continue to drive. All I wanted was to take in more and more of His lovely presence. I was reminded to start well and finish BETTER (parable of talents - Matthew 25).

And now, at 5.28am, I am awake (and writing this post with Evie!); heart expectant, excited and full of praise, THANKING Him for what He is about to do this AM in His church - "I get up in the middle of the night to thank you; your decisions are so right, so true - I can't wait till morning!" (Psalm 119:62)

New year, new beginnings, new experiences but SAME message and purpose - Great days ahead!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments