Evie, My Spoiled Babe

By Melissa - Monday, January 30, 2012

In life, it is great if one is blessed with a loving family and many friends. Even greater it is when one's family and friends are willing to give a portion of their heart to you - to share in both joy and pain.

You see, when I shared {this} post on Facebook the day after I received Evie (I have finally named my little girl... Her name made its' debut {here} yesterday night.) into my life, I was flooded with congratulatory messages in all forms through the day.

A screenshot of some of the comments which I have compiled and edited.


|Click on the image to enlarge|


She's barely a month old and already on the way to become a spoiled babe if gifts continue to roll in.

How spoiled? THIS spoiled...


From L to R: Stunning red cover from The Little Uncle, Adorable lil' swan stub from Eeleen and a car FM modulator, a very thoughtful gift from Yi Lin (she knows I love me some music while driving).


---------------


Dear The Little Uncle, Eeleen and Yi Lin,

Thank you very much for the gifts.


Much love,
Mel.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments