Beginning AND End

By Melissa - Saturday, July 30, 2011


---------------

"God doesn't start anything He can't (and won't) finish."

Ben Fielding (Paraphrase, mine)

---------------


#Thankful for His grace and strength in the rougher times (I've had better days).


He's here, my heart and soul knows that full well. It is the barely there presence; the gentle reassurance that tells me He really is here (with me) and He knows, He knows it all.

It is the resting and being still in His presence, knowing that He is God and allowing Him to BE God over and in my (our, if you're believing with me for a miracle/a breakthrough/etc...) situation.

I sometimes would wish that there were an on and off switch in life, a rewind and erase menu control and a fast-forward button - It'll make life a smoother cruise and the world a more pleasant place to be in (99% of the time, it is during the lower points as I am already sure you can tell).

But tonight, I'm convinced - He IS the beginning and end.


"From my heart to the heavens, Jesus be the center..."

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments